
Latteria Sociale di Castelfondo
OUR HISTORY
96
years of history
0
shops
39
members
The Caseificio di Castelfondo moved in 1990 to new premises in Via Dante Alighieri with a modern factory, designed to combine innovation and avant-garde technology, and with a deep respect for the ideals and values inherent to the area. Over the years, the company has grown and consolidated, culminating in the merger with the Caseificio di Brez in 2003, which helped reinforce its structure and expertise.
Today, the dairy has 43 members from different villages in the area – Castelfondo, Dovena, Brez, Salobbi, Lauregno and Senale-San Felice – a close-knit community that forms the heart of the company.
The retail network has expanded and now comprises four locations: Castelfondo, Brez, Cles and Lana.
While enthusiastically looking toward the future, the dairy firmly maintains its link with tradition, continuing to invest in research, innovation and continuous improvement, without ever losing the authenticity that distinguishes it.

1927
The founding of the Caseificio
di Castelfondo
1955
Construction
of the first Caseificio (dairy)
1990
Transfer to new headquarters in Via Dante Alighieri
2003
Merger with
the Caseificio di Brez
today
The cheese factory has 43 members and 4 shops

quality, passion, respect
tradition and authenticity
since 1927




